GTA005 Active Baluns
Active Video Receiver with Extra Interference Rejection Circuitry, BNC Output, Terminal Block Input, DC12V Power Supply Included, Brightness & Colour Adjustment, Built-In Surge Protection.
Genie’s “Smart Cabling” Active Baluns are designed for use with Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable. Each Transmitter and Receiver is supplied with a DC12V Power supply as standard and can transmit and receive full motion composite video signals up to 900 metres in Colour and 1800 metres in Monochrome.
- The GTA005 is a Twisted Pair Active Receiver and an Amplifier.
- Monochrome video transmission up to 1800m or up to 900m in Colour
- Built in Input Impedance Adjustment.
- Built in Balance Adjustment.
- Built in Linear Gain Adjustment.
- Built in HF/LF/LF Compensation for Colour Gain.
- Built in Highly Balanced Mode of Video Transmission for Extra Interference Immunity.
- Built in Surge Protection.
- Red LED as Power on Indicator.
- Ideal for Maintaining Good Quality Pictures on Long-Range Transmission Using a DVR.
- Power Supply Included.
|Model Number ||GTA005 |
| Video Input|| 0.12-2V p-p|
| Input Impedance|| 45 - 175 Ohm|
| Video Output|| 1V p-p 75 Ohm|
|Frequency Response || 50 Hz – 5 MHz (-3 dB)|
| Disturbance Reduction|| > 70 dB 50Hz|
| Gain Adjustment|| +6 dB…+60 dB at 5 MHz|
| Noise|| -50 dB at+40 dB Gain Adj. -47 dB at+60 dB Gain Adj.|
| Power Consumption|| DC12V 150mA (max)|
| Input Protection|| Surge Arrester|
| Indicators|| LED (Red)-Power On|
| Material|| ABS Black|
| Dimension (Wx H x D)|| 138mm x 77mm x 28mm|