X-air brings the latest innovation from BPT allowing video entry calls to be answered directly from a tablet or smartphone.
Compatible with Android or Apple devices, X-Air takes video entry to the next level of innovation. Exceptional quality images and audio are transmitted directly to your tablet or smart phone, allowing two way conversation and door release functions.
Video calls can be transferred between devices, remote cameras can be viewed, in fact, all the functions you would expect from a standard monitor are at your fingertips. Using a standard wireless router, the X-Air apps work on their own or side by side with traditional hard wired monitors to give the ultimate flexibility. Standard X-Air kits can call up to 3 individual smart devices as well as any number of BPT monitors and are compatible with the entire BPT range.
X-AIR is BPT’s all new XIP app that allows residents entry control from the comfort of their sofa. A hard wired door entry panel and monitor system couples with an XIP system, the LAN (local area network) and X-AIR to provide wireless devices the capabilities to control entry.
BPT Opale touch screen flush monitor
Hands-free recessed wall-mounted intercommunicating video entry control systems
With the Opale line, BPT enhances its range of video entry control systems, offering a stylish and discreet recessed model for any setting. Featuring the same style and design as the latest-generation video entry
control systems, the new line offers two separate models: Opale and Opale Wide, which differ in the size of the display - 4.3’’ 16:9 or 3.5’’ 4:3 - in the “Touch Sensitive” keys that leave room for the Touch Screen with
concealed keys in the Wide model and in certain auxiliary functions which are only featured in the top model, such as the video entry control voice mail and the list of porter calls.
- 4.3” 16:9 or 3.5” 4:3 colour LCD display (Opale Wide) (Opale)
- Full-duplex (Opale Wide) or Half Duplex (Opale) hands-free audio
- Door lock release
- Mute in conversation
- Self-connection of entry panels with cyclic selection
- Two controls to enable auxiliary functions
- Ring disabling with luminous signal
- Ten intercommunicating calls
- "Panic" button to call the Porter for help
- Programmable melodies
- Brightness control, contrast and colour saturation control
- Video entry control voice mail (10 voice mail + snapshot only for Opale Wide)
- Automatic answer function (Opale Wide)
- Porter Call (Aux2)
- Video toggle between simultaneous calling receivers (Master/Slave only Opale)
(LxHxD) 158x138x9 mm recessed version
(LxHxD) 158x138x30.9 mm wall-mounted version
The video entry control systems in the Opale line were designed for recessed installation using the dedicated OPALESI box. The compact size and adaptability of the mounting bracket to the most popular recessed boxes (503, 506E or Ophera PHI recessed box) also allow wall-mounting using the OPALEKP support.