GTP401 Passive Baluns
4-Channel Video Transceiver with Extra Interference Rejection, 4 x BNC to 1 x RJ45.
Genie’s “Smart Cabling” passive Baluns are designed for use with Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable. UTP cable is more flexible than traditional coaxial cable, is lower cost and has better transmission qualities. Passive baluns do not require any power source and match the 75Ω impedance of coaxial cable to the 100Ω impedance of UTP cable. Passive Baluns can transmit and receive full motion composite video signals up to 300 metres in Colour and 600 metres in Monochrome.
- Impedance Matching 75Ω Coaxial to 100Ω Twisted Pair
- Transmits/receives up to 4 x Composite Video Signals
- Extra Interference Rejection Circuitry Built-in
- Transmission Range – 300m in Colour, 600m in Monochrome
- Dimension - 110mm(l) x 77mm(h) x 24mm(w)
- 4 x BNC Male to RJ45 Female Connector
- For use with Category 5, 5e & 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) Cable. Wire Gauge 24awg
- Uses One Twisted Pair for Each Composite Video Signal
- No External Power Required