GTP402 Passive Baluns
4-Channel Video Transceiver with Data, 4 x BNC to 1 x RJ45, Data Terminal Block Utilises, BNC Channel 4.
Genie’s “Smart Cabling” passive Baluns are designed for use with Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable. UTP cable is more flexible than traditional coaxial cable, is lower cost and has better transmission qualities. Passive baluns do not require any power source and match the 75Ω impedance of coaxial cable to the 100Ω impedance of UTP cable. Passive Baluns can transmit and receive full motion composite video signals up to 300 metres in Colour and 600 metres in Monochrome.
- Impedance Matching 75Ω Coaxial to 100Ω Twisted Pair
- Used for Transmitting Four Video Signals Over a Single Category 5 Cable, or Three Video Signals and One Data Signal. If a Data Signal is Required, the Fourth BNC Port Cannot be Used
- Transmission Range – 300m in Colour, 600m in Monochrome
- Dimension - 110mm(l) x 77mm(h) x 24mm(w)
- 4 x BNC Male to RJ45 Female Connector Plus RS485 Terminal Block
- For use with Category 5, 5e & 6 24awg Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable
- No External Power Required