UK mainland orders delivered bynext working day signed* only £8.33Orders over £250 delivered free**
Home > Door Entry > Video Wired > Fermax > Video Panels
Catalogue No: 5526Brand: Fermax
Click for delivery info
The Duox display module allows searching and viewing the neighbour listing (electronic directory) using the browsing buttons(arrow keys). It also informs about the communication status.Calling a home can be done in two ways:- by entering the corresponding code assigned to a home + the 'bell' key.- by searching the user in the electronic directory (browsing buttons) and, once found, pressing the 'bell' key.The browsing buttons also allow navigating in the program menu.Fermax Marine Line ..... in stainless steel.Marine is the anti-vandal panel line manufactured in 2.5 mm thick stainless steel.. Straight lines that highlight the quality of thesteel. State of the art technology and resistance to even the most corrosive, humid and dangerous atmospheres.Colour aluminiumDialling keypad.DUOX System:this is the first completely digital system in two-wire non-polarized technology. This is the most technologically advanced system inthe world, allowing fast installation with just two wires. The most highly simplified and advanced installation system on the market.It maximizes intercom system capacities thanks to digital audio and video transmission.Duox offers maximum ease of installation, enabling transmission of all signals: power feed, audio, video and data with the highestcapacities.It permits management of- From 1 to 999,999 apartments:• Calls from pushbutton panel: 99.• Calls from keypad panel:- Sub-block: 99.- Block: 9999.- General entry: 999999.- From 1 to 10 panels:• Number of panels:- General entry: 10.- Block: 10.- Sub-block: 10.The maximum distance will depend on the installation topology and cable. See table of sections and distances for more details.DUOX offers maximum versatility thanks to the stability and strength of signal transmission in this fully digital system whichavoids possible feedback and interference in the installation.The DUOX amplifier includes a voice synthesizer. Operating the lock release issues a message: “door open, close after entry”.Up to three terminals (telephones/monitors) can be installed in each apartment.Apartment terminals require simple programming. This programming assigns a call code to each terminal.Communication is private.Cables:Any type of cable may be selected: parallel, twisted pair and UTP CAT5 in new installations; even existing cables in replacementwork can be used (5 wires, 2-wire bell or old 4+N wire).Non-polarized 2-wire.Please check the sections-distances-terminals-power supply table.TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSBack lit Duox Display, 3.5" TFT with high brightness for outdoors use that enhances and improves the panel potential.- Integrated ONE-TO-ONE functions.- Image viewing.- Personalised message viewing.- Directory keys and possibility of using the keyboard in alphanumeric mode.- Date and time display.- Combination with press button panels (max. 8 press buttons).- Possibility to connect Wiegand-26 and Data Clock protocol readers.- Managed from a PC and connected through RS-485.Technical specifications of the display:- Size: 3.5 inches- Format: 4:3- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels- Colours: 262.000- Contrast rate: 500/1- Viewing direction: 12 o'clock- Luminance (cd/m2): 400 nits- Viewing angle: 160H / 160V- Back lighting: 6 LED diodes- Directory capacity: 10,000 users.- Supply voltage (through the CN1):5V input (pin 1) with a 5% tolerance.PWR input: 12Vdc + 5% (DUOX)- Total consumption: 88mA +10% (STANDBY); 134mA +10% (TFT ON)- Operating temperature: -20ºC, 70ºC- Relative humidity: 5% - 95 %- Compatible with audio amplifiers V 11.12 and video amplifiers V 11.12.12Module dimensions.- Module W: 105.2x95 mm (width-height).Series ST3 Panel.- Panel measurements: 150x360 mm (width-height):- Flush-fit box dimensions: 130x340x55 mm (height-width-depth).- Surface mounted box dimensions: 154x364x95 mm (height-width-depth).Hood: 154x364x40 mm (height-width-depth).Power: 18 VDCThe house call is made by entering the corresponding code assigned to the home + the "bell" key.Electronic directory: lets you look for the names (home owners/residents) through the display and browser buttons.Access Control: incorporates access control functions through the numeric keypad by means of keypad codes (programmedpreviously).Consumption:- on standby: 260mA.- active audio: 580mA.Audio capacity home-outdoor panel: 2WAudio capacity outdoor panel-home: 0.15WTwo-way volume controlOperating temperature: -10 to 60 ºC
Sales Helpline 0800 880 6123 email click here
Purchase Orders accepted fromall Government organisations Click Here for details
© 2019 OLSP Limited.