BPT Opale touch screen flush monitor
Hands-free recessed wall-mounted intercommunicating video entry control systems
With the Opale line, BPT enhances its range of video entry control systems, offering a stylish and discreet recessed model for any setting. Featuring the same style and design as the latest-generation video entry
control systems, the new line offers two separate models: Opale and Opale Wide, which differ in the size of the display - 4.3’’ 16:9 or 3.5’’ 4:3 - in the “Touch Sensitive” keys that leave room for the Touch Screen with
concealed keys in the Wide model and in certain auxiliary functions which are only featured in the top model, such as the video entry control voice mail and the list of porter calls.
- 4.3” 16:9 or 3.5” 4:3 colour LCD display (Opale Wide) (Opale)
- Full-duplex (Opale Wide) or Half Duplex (Opale) hands-free audio
- Door lock release
- Mute in conversation
- Self-connection of entry panels with cyclic selection
- Two controls to enable auxiliary functions
- Ring disabling with luminous signal
- Ten intercommunicating calls
- "Panic" button to call the Porter for help
- Programmable melodies
- Brightness control, contrast and colour saturation control
- Video entry control voice mail (10 voice mail + snapshot only for Opale Wide)
- Automatic answer function (Opale Wide)
- Porter Call (Aux2)
- Video toggle between simultaneous calling receivers (Master/Slave only Opale)
(LxHxD) 158x138x9 mm recessed version
(LxHxD) 158x138x30.9 mm wall-mounted version
The video entry control systems in the Opale line were designed for recessed installation using the dedicated OPALESI box. The compact size and adaptability of the mounting bracket to the most popular recessed boxes (503, 506E or Ophera PHI recessed box) also allow wall-mounting using the OPALEKP support.
stems and features the intercom function as standard without the need for supplementary power supply. In addition, it can be used to create systems designed to handle up to four calls. Lithos is compatible with all BPT receivers (Lynea, Ophera, Nova and Mitho).
Superb video quality day and night With its ultra-modern sensors and built-in digital image-processing algorithms, Lithos guarantees superlative video quality in any ambient conditions,
day or night.
Excellent field of vision Lithos features a video camera with an extra-wide angle of aperture that gives an excellent field of vision – from a distance of just 50 cm, the camera captures an area 80 cm in width.
Horizontal lens aperture angle 94°
Vertical lens aperture angle 77