BPT Perla Audio handsets
Hands-free, wall-mounted audio entry panel with intercom
The Perla wall-mounted and full-duplex hands-free offers excellent audio quality while consuming very little energy. With it’s soft elegant lines and it’s ergonomic controls the Perla is easy to use, yet stylish in appearance. Available in Ice white and Fusion black, Perla can adapt to any setting in the home.
- Full-duplex, hands-free audio
- Door release
- Muting/reactivation of audio during conversation
- Controls for activating auxiliary functions
- Ring tone disabling, with indicator light
- Eight different lines for intercom facilities
- “Panic” button to call the Porter for assistance
- Ring tone volume adjusts over three levels (low, medium, high)
- Programmable melodies for calls from entry panel and stair landing
- Different melodies for calls from intercom and Porter
- Programmable number of rings for calls from entry panel
- Powersave video switching function switches between receivers connected simultaneously
The Perla entry panel installs easily and quickly, thanks to its compact size and adjustable mounting bracket included in the package, which can be used with a standard single gang back box if required. Please note if a back box is not used, suitable provision for excess cable must be made on the mounting surface.
Stainless steel entry panels
The vandal resistant entry panel range is manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
Any number of buttons can be used in either video or audio panel styles with coded keypads, proximity reader cut outs or name windows if required. Surface or flush mounted, they are the last word in hard wearing, durable entry panel design. As well as a standard range, custom sizes can also be manufactured to suit any application.
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- IP54 rated buttons
- Makralon windows and steel grilles
The INP0243 strikemaster keypad provides up to 100 4,5 or 6 digit codes. Two relay outputs can operate two entrances or separate codes for trades timed access (when used with a suitable timer unit). Manually programmed and easily set up, the vandal resistant panel with integral keypad provides a good basic level of access control.
Proximity access reader cut out
The standard proximity access reader cut out is designed to house an IMPRO reader behind a 6mm toughened makralon window for added resistance. All other leading brands of panel mount reader can be used with the vandal resistant range, either using the same standard cut out or a number of customised options.