Samsung Techwin XRN-2010 H.265/H.264/MJPEG 256Mbps 32CH NVR
(Exc. 20% VAT)(£1,865.76 Inc. VAT)
|Our Price: ||£1,554.80|
|List Price: |£2,870.00
|Saving Of: ||£1,315.20 (46%)|
UK Delivery: Free Shipping
Catalogue No: XRN-2010
Brand: Samsung Techwin
Delivery: 3 - 5 Days
Samsung Techwin XRN-2010 H.265/H.264/MJPEG 256Mbps 32CH RT NVR
Samsung's (Hanwha Techwin) innovative XRN-2010/2011 NVR's provides ultra-high quality 4K recording performance while minimizing storage and network requirements utilizing H.265, H.264 and/or MJPEG compression.
The revolutionary 4K NVR is the first to support H.265 recording in the global security market. The XRN-2010/2011 allows 32 cameras to be simultaneously viewed on a single UHD monitor or on dual monitors with 16 cameras displayed on each, as well as display capabilities using Hanwha’s SSM management software, SmartViewer and Mobile Viewer with support for multi-streaming cameras and encoders. In addition, the XRN-2010/2011 4K NVR includes enhanced recording reliability.
The XRN NVR's come in two models XRN-2010 and XRN-2011, the only variance is that the XRN-2011 supports RAID 5 and has a flip down front panel for easy installation of additional hard drives.
- Up to 32 Channel , Upto 12MP Camera supported
- 256Mbps network camera recording
- Supports upto 4K video out on HDMI monitor (3840 x 2160, Single monitor mode)
- Supports Dual monitor video out
- Supports H.265, H.264, MJPEG compression
- WiseStream support
- Max. 8 internal SATA slots (48TB), e-SATA / iSCSI storage support
- USB - 1 Front and 1 Rear
- ARB & Failover (N+1) support