UK mainland orders delivered bynext working day signed* only £8.33Orders over £250 delivered free**
Home > Door Entry > Video Wired > Fermax > Monitors > Smile Range
Catalogue No: 1650Brand: Fermax
Click for delivery info
Smile LYNX Monitor sets the new paradigm for the video door phone industry in regards to aesthetics and user friendliness. Operation is performed through a 7 inch capacitive touch screen and four pushbuttons, also with capacitive technology, that allow navigation through a graphic interface conceived for maximum easiness of use.
With Smile Monitor, every detail has been taken care of, from the layout and design of the screen shots and its icons, to the melody ring tones, Fermax put together a team of conceptual designers and trend setters aiming at creating a device that, working on Full IP technology, is powered by high performance and processing capability electronics, constitutes the perfect complement for the most ambitious real estate developments.
Features and Functions:
Smile Monitor is the in-home terminal to maximize communication, security and comfort through a wide number of functions. Depending on the features and complementary devices in each installation, the installer can select through the installer menu the icons corresponding to each function that will be displayed on the main user menu: there will be no icons displayed on the screen that do not perform any action or function.
- Audio/Video Communication:Communication can be established with Call Panels, Property Management Units, other LYNX Monitors in the same unit and other units´ LYNX Monitors if accepted in the friends list. Smile Monitor will display video from Call Panels, IP Cameras and Property Management Units.
- Messages:Smile Monitor sends and receives text messages to/from Property Management Units and other Smile Monitors when accepted in the Friends List.
- Panic Distress Call:Smile Monitor can send a Panic Distress Call by pressing continuously for 3 seconds the S.O.S. capacitive pushbutton or by pressing an auxiliary device to be installed anywhere within the home.
- Picture capture and memory:Smile Monitor can store pictures taken from Call Panels and Property Management Units. Picture capture can be programmed for any incoming calls, for all missed calls or only manually. Storage capacity is 128 pictures.
- Doormatic:Smile Monitor can be programmed to automatically open the access door upon the reception of a call, for defined or undefined periods of time.
- Do not disturb:Smile Monitor can be programmed to receive calls silently, for defined or undefined periods of time.
- Ring tones:Ring tones can be selected from a list of 20 discriminating among source of call. Installer can add 2 additional personalised ring tones.
- Audio Notes:Smile Monitor can record and store up to 300 seconds of audio memos of max 30 seconds length each.
- Timer:Smile Monitor features a timer function for lapsed advices.
- Home Automation Management:SMileMonitor can be connected to multibrand home automation systems acting for that purpose as a human interface, being able to send commands and display status. It is able to connect to 5 different systems in the same installation.
- Video Monitoring:Smile Monitor can display images from IP CCTV cameras connected to the system.
- Lift Control:Smile monitor can activate the Lift and system can be configured to restrict the Lift´s destination to exclusively the unit that granted access to a given visitor.
MCU 800MhzSDRAM 512 MB DDRFlash Memory 512 MB Nand FlashScreen
Size 7”Touch Screen Capacitive technologyFormat 16:9Resolution 800x480Contrast Ratio 500/1Luminance (cd/m2) 230 nitsViewing Angle 130/160Colour, brightness and contrast control.Audio Features
Speakers 1 x 2WAudio level adjustable on the goTotally hands-free operation.Full duplex communicationPrivate communication, Conversation secrecySelectable call melodiesPower supply
12VDC orPoE Standard 802.3afConnectivity
Ethernet RJ-45 ConnectorDoor bell inputPanic distress additional inputOperational
SOS Capacitive ButtonMenu Capacitive ButtonCapacitive Touch ScreenBuilt in web server
Sales Helpline 0800 880 6123 email click here
Purchase Orders accepted
© 2020 OLSP Limited.