This Videx 8000 series video kit allows greater flexibility for installation with the ability to extend the panel to a maximum of four entrances, is ideal for buildings with multiple entrances. The entry panel has a coded access keypad which is easily programmable, removing the need for keys to gain access to an entrance. Programming is done using the keypad and codes can be 4-8 digits.
The slim wall mounted video handset features a 3.5" colour high resolution TFT monitor with full duplex speech and 4 buttons for controlling camera recall, door release, service and privacy function.
- Up to 3 video monitors per call button
- Disability Friendly - Acoustic & Visual signalling of the system status (busy, call in progress, conversation in progress and door open signalling)
- The video monitor incorporates Privacy On/Off facility (with either latched or timed activation of privacy)
This kit includes:
- 1 x Camera and speech module (Model V-8833-1/C)
- 1 x Keypad module (Model V-8800)
- 1 x Flush mounting box (Model V-8857)
- 1 x Video monitor (Model V-6256)
- 1 x Power supply unit (Model V-850K)
* Some LED's require additional connections in order to work.