Home > Door Entry > Video Wired > Fermax > Monitors > VIVO LYNX Monitors
Catalogue No: 1620Brand: Fermax
Click for delivery info
Vivo Monitor sets the new paradigm for the video door phone industry in regards to aesthetics and user friendliness. Operation is performed through a 7 inch capacitive touch screen and two pushbuttons, also with capacitive technology, that allow navigation through a graphic interface conceived for maximum easiness of use.
With Vivo Monitor, every detail has been taken care of, from the layout and design of the screen shots and its icons, to the melody ring tones, Fermax put together a team of conceptual designers and trend setters aiming at creating a device that, working on Full IP technology, is powered by high performance and processing capability electronics, constitutes the perfect complement for the most ambitious real estate developments.
VIVO Monitor is the in-home terminal to maximize communication, security and comfort through a wide number of functions. Depending on the features and complementary devices in each installation, the installer can select through the installer menu the icons corresponding to each function that will be displayed on the main user menu: there will be no icons displayed on the screen that do not perform any action or function.
- Audio/Video Communication:Communication can be established with Call Panels, Property Management Units, other Vivo Monitors in the same unit and other units´ Vivo Monitors if accepted in the friends list.Vivo Monitor will display video from Call Panels, IP Cameras and Property Management Units.
- Messages:Vivo Monitor sends and receives text messages to/from Property Management Units and other Vivo Monitors when accepted in the Friends List.
- Panic Distress Call:Vivo Monitor can send a Panic Distress Call by pressing continuously for 3 seconds the S.O.S. capacitive pushbutton or by pressing an auxiliary device to be installed anywhere within the home.
- Picture capture and memory:Vivo Monitor can store pictures taken from Call Panels and Property Management Units. Picture capture can be programmed for any incoming calls, for all missed calls or only manually.Storage capacity is 128 pictures.Pictures can be downloaded to an SD card through its dedicated slot.
- Doormatic:Vivo Monitor can be programmed to automatically open the access door upon the reception of a call, for defined or undefined periods of time.
- Do not disturb:Vivo Monitor can be programmed to receive calls silently, for defined or undefined periods of time.
- Ring tones:Ring tones can be selected from a list of 20 discriminating among source of call.Installer can add 2 additional personalised ring tones.
- Audio Notes:Vivo Monitor can record and store up to 300 seconds of audio memos of max 30 seconds length each.
- Timer:Vivo Monitor features a timer function for lapsed advices.
- Home Automation Management:Vivo Monitor can be connected to multibrand home automation systems acting for that purpose as a human interface, being able to send commands and display status. It is able to connect to 5 different systems in the same installation.
- Alarms management:Vivo monitor can manage up to 64 zones on 3 different security layers (24/7, Always armed; Sleep, Transit zones; Out, Perimeter zones).User can select among three different modes of security: Home, Sleep or Out.
- Video Monitoring:Vivo Monitor can display images from IP CCTV cameras connected to the system.
- Lift Control:Vivo monitor can activate the Lift and system can be configured to restrict the Lift´s destination to exclusively the unit that granted access to a given visitor.
SystemMCU 800MhzSDRAM 512 MB DDRFlash Memory 512 MB Nand Flash
ScreenSize 7”Touch Screen Capacitive technologyFormat 16:9Resolution 800x480Contrast Ratio 500/1Luminance (cd/m2) 400 nitsViewing Angle 160/160Colour, brightness and contrast control.
Audio FeaturesSpeakers 2 x 1WAudio level adjustable on the goTotally hands-free operation.Full duplex communicationPrivate communication, Conversation secrecySelectable call melodies
Power supply12VDC orPoE Standard 802.3af
ConnectivityEthernet RJ-45 ConnectorMini USB internal port for firmware upgradeSD Card socketDoor bell inputAlarm integration via RS-485RS-485 expansion portPanic distress additional input
OperationalSOS Capacitive ButtonMenu Capacitive ButtonCapacitive Touch ScreenTamper securedBuilt in web server
EnvironmentalOperating temperature 0ºC to +50ºCRelative Humidity 5-90%, non condensingFan Fan-lessNoise Zero noise
Consumptionin standby 2.4Win call 4.32Wactive 3.6W
Weight: 0,700 kg
Size of product when packed: 5,5x20,6x25,3 cm
Purchase Orders from .GOV customers Click Here
© 2017 OLSP Limited.
Order Helpline 0800 880 6123email: @ click here