Card designer - for use when ID is required on the access control cards.This software allows for the creation of templates so that new tagholders can automatically have their ID printed on their cards
The IXP220 system has a choice of configurations to suit the varying communications needs and budgets of your clients.The system can be configured using an IXP220 (GB/IPS963) system controller with up to 15 IPS920i economical, intelligent 2 door controllers, giving you control for up to 32 doors.
Just add another GB/IPS963 and another 15 GB/IPS920i controllers for a further 32 doors and continue to a maximum of 256 doors. Alternatively, should you need to useTCP/IP for all communications, the system can be configured using just the IXP220 (GB/IPS963) system controllers up to a maximum of 128 doors.
It is possible to mix and match the different configurations to suit the needs of the site.The main controllers work perfectly offline and communicate with each other to give you full anti-passback and input/output control even when off line from the PC. It is possible to use star or chain wiring configurations.
The maximum cable distance from the first to last controller is 1km, from the door controllers to readers 150m.
- ONE hardware platform
- ONE reporting package
- ONE solution for all of your access control
- Fully redundant off-line operation including anti-passback and input/output control
- Up to 256 anti-passback doors
- 10,000 tags per system
- 100,000 buffered transactions per controller
- IXP220 2 door system controller is mounted in a metal enclosure with a 2 amp PSU already connected
- Connect a wide range of readers up to 150m fom door controllers
- Built-in communication choices - USB, RS485 and TCP/IP
- Unlock facilities available giving access to multi-site operation, biometric integration, e-mail notifications for any site transactions or alarms, up to 4 IP camera viewing and much more
- Comprehensive web reports from anywhere in the world