Dahua IPC-HDW1830T-S6 8MP IR 30m IR Eyeball PoE with mic
With features of simple installation, easy operation, and high performance-cost ratio, Dahua Entry series network camera is applicable to small and medium-sized scenes, such as homes/residences, small-sized retail stores, and other small and medium-sized enterprises.
- 8MP 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image.
- Outputs max. 8MP (3840 × 2160) @15 fps and supports 2688 × 1520 (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, and ultra-low bit rate.
- Built-in IR LED, and the max. illumination distance is 30 m.
- ROI, SMART H.264 +/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments.
- Rotation mode, DWDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes.
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, network disconnection, IP conflict, and illegal access.
- Built-in MIC.
- 12 V DC/PoE power supply.
- IP67 protection.
Smart H.265+ & Smart H.264+
With advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, Dahua smart encoding technology realizes the higher encoding efficiency than H.265 and H.264, provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
When moving objects appear in the monitoring image, Dahua Motion Detection (General) technology triggers alarm or records.
Dahua Smart Illumination technology can display image in the environment of low illuminance or completely dark environment. According to the distance of the targets, the camera adjusts Illuminations intensity automatically to display the details of the moving target.
For narrow and long scenes, Dahua image flip technology flips the image by 90°/180°/270° to realize better surveillance in rotation mode.
Image FlipMotion DetectionSmart CodecSmart Illumination
Entry Series | DH-IPC-HDW1830T-S6
Dahua network cameras employ a series of security technologies, including security authentication and authorization, access control protocols, trusted protection, encrypted transmission and encrypted storage. These technologies improve the camera's defense against external cyber threats and prevent malicious programs from comprising the device.
Protection (IP67, wide voltage)
IP67: The camera passes a series of strict test on dust and soak. It has dust-proof function, and the enclosure can works normal after soaking in 1 m deep water for 30 minutes.
Wide voltage: The camera allows ±30% (for some power supplies) input voltage tolerance (wide voltage range), and it is widely applied to outdoor environment with instable voltage.