Fermax 5485 Marine LYNX VR Digital Video Panel
Lynx is the most advanced technical system for communication, security and comfort management in residential complexes. Lynx has transformed the world by establishing new standards in the processing capacity and performance of video door equipment. Lynx is much more than a simple TCP/IP as it provides the best solutions for system integrators and the apartment residents. It merges the most advanced technology, design and product engineering with their present and future needs:
1. Communication. It connects the interior and the exterior of the apartment, enabling an interactive community for the residents, thereby guaranteeing their privacy.
2. Security. It maintains a permanent, reliable and simple connection with the building's service personnel, ensuring the protection and security of each family.
3. Comfort. It grants freedom to the system integrator to select and configure the system and its automation in accordance with the specific needs of each resident.
Easy and simple installation with maximum robustness:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installation.
- Lynx can be installed on already existing local area networks, use structural cable systems (SCS) and standard network equipment.
- The point-to-point SIP architecture permits the independent operation of each device without the need for a central server.
- Thanks to the configuration by means of an SD card, installation becomes a simple process.
Unlimited technical capacity:
- A virtually unlimited number of monitors can be managed on one single Lynx installation.
- Unlimited distances between one point to another.
- Unlimited channels for conversations and data transmission.
The Lynx system marks the differences compared to the most advanced systems.
Colour aluminium Dialling keypad. Backlit Lynx display, 3.5" TFT with high brightness for exteriors which facilitates and upgrades other options for the panel. Installed at building access points, allows communication with apartments, door release, calls to concierge, etc.
Includes COLOR camera with built-in lighting. Fermax Marine Line ..... in stainless steel. Marine is the anti-vandal panel line manufactured in 2.5 mm thick stainless steel.. Straight lines that highlight the quality of the steel. State of the art technology and resistance to even the most corrosive, humid and dangerous atmospheres.
Lynx amplifier power supply: 12V DC.
Vivo monitors power supply: 12V DC or PoE 802.3af standard
The house call is made by entering the corresponding code assigned to the home + the "bell" key. Electronic directory: lets you look for the names (home owners/residents) through the display and browser buttons. Access Control: incorporates access control functions through the numeric keypad by means of keypad codes (programmed previously).
- on standby: 190 mA.
- audio active: 500 mA
Series ST3 Panel.
- Panel measurements: 150x360 mm (width-height):
- Flush-fit box dimensions: 130x340x55 mm (height-width-depth).
- Surface mounted box dimensions: 154x364x95 mm (height-width-depth).
Hood: 154x364x40 mm (height-width-depth).
Display Technical Specifications:
- Size: 3.5 inches
- Format: 4:3
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Colors: 262,000
- Contrast ratio: 500/1
- Display direction: 12 o'clock
- Brightness(cd/m2): 400 nits
- Viewing angle: 160H / 160V
- Backlight: 6 LED
- Resolution: VGA (640x480 pixels).
- Sensor: 1/3” color CMOS.
- Effective pixels 270K pixels.
- Minimum external illumination: 0,5 lux.
- SNR >45dB.
- Frame rate 25 fps.
- Auto iris.
- Auto BLC.
- View angle 62º H, 48ºV.
- Color night vision through white led.
Audio capacity home-outdoor panel: 2W
Audio power direction apartment-outdoor panel (speakers): 2 x 2W
Two-way volume control
Operating temperature: -10 to 60 ºC
Weight: 0 kg
Measures of the packed product: 37x16,4x8,2 cm
EAN 13: 8424299054858